Nominated by the General Supervisor of Conferences, Seminars, and Workshops, the Deputy Supervisor operates under a mandate from the Vice-Dean for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research. The responsibilities of this role include but is not limited to:
- Managing the all administrative tasks linked to conferences, seminars, and workshops;
- Responsible for the distribution of work to the employees of the unit;
- Monitoring the attendance of conferences, seminars and the like;
- Managing all financial and administrative matters for employees of the unit;
- Nominating employees to attend courses inside and outside the university;
- Supervising the attendance and departure of employees of the unit;
- Act as General Supervisor in-charge when need be.
We have collected information to provide better services to all faculty members. As such, we are updating our web pages in English. Please be patient with us as we strive to serve you better.